Testing is a critical phase of Software Development Life Cycle. Manual testing is the process in which the defects are identified, isolated, subjected for justification and ensure that the product is defect-free, in-order to produce quality product. However it requires the necessary knowledge such as about different types of manual testing, software development life cycle. In this course you will learn everything that is required from a good manual tester.
Manual Testing Training Objective
- To understand what is testing?
- To understand Software development model.
- To Understand Architectures of software development.
- To learn the features of Software development models.
- To learn major concepts of the testing methodologies.
- To know different approaches to Testing.
- To understand of the types of testing.
- To plan and create test plan
- To execute the test plan.
- To create and manage test cases and defect profiles.
- To build strategies to track testing processes in the bug tracking systems.
- To do document of the test report in the testing enclosure document.
Course Duration: 30 Days